lundi 28 mai 2012

Cruise boat on the river Seine.

Would you like to go on a cruise along the river Seine? This boat is coming from Paris and goes to Honfleur, you can spend a few days on board and take a bicycle to visit the small villages on your way.
The poeple on board were taking the sun and having a rest.
This is just above on the cliff.
Along the river
A place i really enjoy. I have spent my childhood  by the river Seine and i am very fond of this landscape. A very quiet place.

12 commentaires:

Ann@A Sentimental Life a dit…

Looks like heaven on earth to me.

It's me a dit…

Am i dreaming...it sounds great !!,,,,i put it on my to do list.....love from me....xxx...hahahahha!!

Grandma Barb's This and That a dit…

I would love a cruise on the River Seine! The houses with flowers are beautiful.

Lynne a dit…

Gorgeous Catherine! I would love being on that cruise . . .

Judy at GoldCountryCottage a dit…

Catherine: What a beautiful post. You are a very lucky girl. It's on my bucket list..Happy Monday..Judy

Marie-Ange a dit…

Quels beaux paysages, très reposants et doux ...
Bonne journée
Marie-Ange

Pétales de fées a dit…

Chère Catherine,
c'est un très beau billet ! Je n'ai jamais fait de croisière sur la Seine mais j'ai le souvenir d'autres balades en bateau et ce que j'apprécie le plus c'est le rythme du voyage, tu glisses lentement sur l'eau et tu peux admirer les rives, les paysages, les habitations ... c'est un moment vraiment privilégié. Tes photos sont belles parce qu'elles traduisent bien le plaisir que tu as éprouvé lors de cette balade ... en plus c'est le mois des roses : le moment de l'année idéal !
Bisous à toi et bonne journée !

@nne a dit…

j'aime beaucoup ce beau billet! merci pour cette petite escapade. bises, @nne

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I am back! :)
I haved missed visiting your blog.
What a gorgeous place to visit. I would love to go there. Must put it on my list of trips! LOL
Hugs and I just uploaded some ribbon flowers that I made if you would like to see them on my blog.
Hugs

Lalhezar a dit…

Good day Catherine Thank you for telling us about the cruise down the river Seine. Last year we were in Honfleur for 3 days and while staying there my husband and I saw the cruise boat tied up to the dock. We were wondering where the boat had come from and where it was going. Thanks to you we now know and have decided the next time we get to France (from Australia) - we will take a cruise down the river Seine. It sounds such a lovely thing to do.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a wonderful way to spend a day or two...cruising the river Seine. My sister and I went on one near the bottom of the Eiffel Tower but didn't get to see any rural views...I would have enjoyed that very much. Beautiful views! I hope your weekend is a lovely one...Maura :)

Silvia a dit…

Che bei paesaggi Catherine. Scusami per non essere presente, non è un bel periodo per me.Un abbraccio Silvia