dimanche 29 avril 2012

New vintage finds!

Hello, friends! I have been very busy those days and had no time to go on my blog. I have been looking for a vintage milk bottle and i found a VERY nice one.
with a porcelain lid decorated with a thistle.
hand made vintage glass.
A daffodils iron stone dish
This old "Eau de Cologne" fountain! what about filling it with Chanel number 5!!!
This little one, hand painted with clovers.
This romantique coffee "bol" with Violets.


vintage fruit syrup labels
I wish you a good week!

38 commentaires:

Lynne a dit…

I am amazed at the "finds" that you come up with! Love the top on the milk bottle and some of the bowl/dishes . . .

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely finds, Catherine !
That romantic bol with the violets is gorgeous !
Nice Sunday,
Sylvia

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Wonderful finds again! Love the milk bottle and the dishes. What you call a "Coffee Bol" is that a coffee cup? I have a set similar to that one.
Hugs and thanks for sharing. :)

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Oh my I am so excited about your bowls and the fountain...wow what treasures!

It's me a dit…

Like that soap dish from the first picture!...love from me....xxx...

Madelief a dit…

You found some beautiful things Catherine. I especially like your china.

Happy new week,

Madelief x

Marie-Ange a dit…

J'aime toutes ces "vieilles" choses ...
Les bols me font particulièrement craquer.
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Everything is so lovely! What a fabulous milk bottle! :)

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Catherine, I am so sorry I emailed you a thank you note for the book a couple of weeks ago and apparently you did get it. It is such a wonderful book full of so many gorgeous patterns that I don't know where to start.

I love all of the items in this post. You always seem to come up with the most impressive finds.

Have a great day and thank you again for the book.

Leslie a dit…

You find the best stuff!!! Have a great new week!

Catherine a dit…

You have found some very lovely treasures Catherine! I love that milk bottle ~ so cute!
Wishing you a very happy week!
xo Catherine

Grandma Barb's This and That a dit…

Those are some beautiful finds. I love the coffee bol with the violets and the dishes.
Wishing you a great week.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage a dit…

Catherine: Lovely finds. Did you already have the other daffodil pieces of china. If so, how lucky to find more, it seems like a hard to find pattern..Happy Sunday..Judy

Riitta Sinikka a dit…

Hi! I love your fine and beautiful finds! Have a happy day!

Sall's Country Life a dit…

Oh my, your finds are all fabulous! Your profile picture caught my eye, I had to stop by and after reading your story, we have a lot in common! I'm off to visit your Etsy shop now. Have a wonderful week!!

Pétales de fées a dit…

Magnifique bouteille en verre au bouchon de porcelaine ! Les plats sont aussi très beaux : j'aime ces tons de bleu !

Je rentre de mes vacances bien arrosées et glaciales mon seul réconfort du jour était de boire mon thé dans les jolis mugs aux roses que tu m'avais si gentiment envoyés , je ne m'en lasse pas !
bisous et belle soirée.

Bleudelavande a dit…

Oooohhh Catherine you have found wonderful treasures: I love the red porcelain lid .
Have a nice week you too.

O meu pensamento viaja a dit…

Lindo!
Adorei o seu blog.
Vamos ser seguidoras?
beijo
Nina

EG CameraGirl a dit…

You found so many lovely treasures!

@nne a dit…

des belles trouvailles! bien à toi, @nne

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

OH CATHERINE....what WONDERFUL treasures you have found! I love them all. I hope you will be enjoying some sunshine tomorrow...your spring is very late compared to last year I think. Maybe spring is finally in the north of France! I hope so. Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Here is my web-site; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
Thus that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

Also visit my web site - Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

I was pretty pleased to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time just
for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved
to fav to check out new things on your website.

Here is my web page: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, yeah this piece of writing is truly good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

Also visit my weblog :: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on pelican.
Regards

my web-site - Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

This site really has all the information and facts
I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to visit my site - Solde Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Feel free to visit my weblog: Air Max Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a great job with this.

Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me
on Safari. Superb Blog!

Here is my web blog: Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Because the admin of this website is working, no question very quickly it will be
famous, due to its quality contents.

My web-site ... Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be
totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time
I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my web-site; Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Howdy! This article couldn't be written any better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

Here is my weblog ... Mulberry Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Really when someone doesn't understand then its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

My blog post ... More Info

Anonyme a dit…

fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a new
reader. What would you recommend in regards to your put up that you made a few days ago?
Any sure?

Feel free to surf to my homepage - next page

Anonyme a dit…

I have read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much attempt you set to make this type of
wonderful informative web site.

Have a look at my web page :: Christian Louboutin Heels

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact
was a amusement account it. Look advanced
to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


Take a look at my page; Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks very interesting blog!

Look at my website - Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent article. I definitely appreciate this site.

Keep writing!

my website Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet