mercredi 21 mars 2012

" Un bol de café! "

A Spring morning in Normandy! fresh eggs in an old  wire salad basket, black coffee in a vintage "bol".
fresh coffee from a vintage aluminium coffee pot, a jam jar waiting for strawberry jam and vintage canisters reminding me of my childhood! 

9 commentaires:

Deb a dit…

Your canister set is so sweet. Very unique. Pretty photos. Deb

Maria Filomena a dit…

Catherine,
beatiful photos!!!!
hugs

Maria Filomena

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I adore that bowl......love it all !

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Such pretty photos! I love the strawberry bowl! ;)

It's me a dit…

Beautiful bowl !!!..happy spring...xxx..

Judy at GoldCountryCottage a dit…

Catherine: Your cannister set is very pretty. I can taste that bol of coffee right now...Judy

Marie-Ange a dit…

Quel bol ravissant !
Pour moi ce sera avec du chocolat ...
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Diane a dit…

Catherine, you need a friend to share all of that with you. Wish it could be me.

XO Diane

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i love these beautiful vintage collection! and a bol of café vould be great now, in this sleepy monday morning...
have a great week!
justyna