lundi 26 mars 2012

Spring " vide greniers" in France!



Pear and caramel muffins. I started baking again! the recipe will be on my other blog tomorow " les muffins de catherine".
We are having a beautiful spring weather here and yesterday i went to visit some " vide greniers". One on Saturday and one onSunday , it was really nice with sunny weather to take the time to look and find  some odd things.

This unique child shoe with wooden sole. I remember my mother telling me about these shoes they wore during the second world war, but i never saw one before!
This Henriot Quimper cup, typically from Brittany.
An aluminium coffee pot.
An old siphon, i love it colour.
Three small Limoges " bols"
And two old plates
Enjoy your week!

12 commentaires:

Judy at GoldCountryCottage a dit…

Catherine: How beautiful are your finds. Cute shoe. I haven't heard that story about the boot, I wonder if it is just a European story. Are those lacy edged plates creamware? I don't know that much about china, just know I like the look of it..Happy Monday..Judy

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Catherine that shoe is such a treasure.....I love it along with all the other goodies!

Grandma Barb's This and That a dit…

Love the old shoe and the plates.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Quelle belle récolte encore ! Moi aussi j'aime la couleur du syphon et les deux assiettes blanches sont des merveilles ! Elles feront beaucoup d'effet avec tes jolis muffins posés dessus !
Bisous ma chère Catherine et belle semaine de printemps !

@nne a dit…

belles trouvailles! bises, @nne

Beatnheart a dit…

hi there!
It's been awhile... Thanks so much for your visit. These muffins look to die for yum! I adore the children's boot and that aluminum coffee pot... Good seeing you again

cuore antico a dit…

Hi Catherine...your blog is always "super".
I'm happy to read your comment.
A smile...
Debora

Catherine a dit…

Those muffins look so yummy Catherine! And so many lovely treasures!
xo Catherine

Marie-Ange a dit…

Tu as trouvé de bien jolies choses !
Bisous
Marie-Ange

Sylvia a dit…

Those muffins look delicious, Catherine !
And you've found such lovely treasures !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh Catherine, such lovely treasurs you have found!!!! I know very well the french vide grenier. It wiill be my next trip for Easter holidays!!!! I can't wait!!!!
Have a nice rest of week.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

You found some lovely things at the Vide Grenier. Wish I could have joined you :-)!

Happy evening,

Madelief x