mardi 6 mars 2012

A cold day at the sea side.

Yesterday, we decided to have some fresh air and go to the sea side...But, it was SO cold and rainy that i only took pictures of the "brocante". I am not much on my blog these days and have lot to catch up on yours. I went to see my son in Dubai and my 84 mother is moving and we all are busy in the family! i have been doing some redecoration (wall paper) so did my daughter while i was away. I had to buy some new furniture , we are waiting for them to come and clear the place. So, i promise, i will be back soon and visit your blogs!
Well! as the weather was very bad, we had a pancake with apple caramel sauce and a coffee to find some warm place to rest! Hope you will find inspiration.

12 commentaires:

sissie a dit…

Hi Catherine,
It's good to see you posting. I love all of the beautiful photos and all the loveliness. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could collect all those wonderful antiques and have a room big enough to put them in! Mr.Sissie already thinks our home looks like a museum! LOL!

Um, the pancake looks yummy.

hugs
Sissie

****Nannarè**** a dit…

how nice this store is wonderful
Hello good day
nannarè
:):);););)

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

So hard to choose a favorite amongst all those treasures! I love the rabbit statue and the toby jugs... the chintz china is lovely, too!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

The bird cages and your pancake were my favorites.....love it when you take us shopping with you!

Madelief a dit…

This looks like an interesting brocanteria Catherine. The tea set is my favourite!

Happy new week,

Madelief x

It's me a dit…

I see great stuff!!....and yammie food..........have a nice week darling....xxx...

helena frontini a dit…

A lot of interesting things!
Kisses.

Heather a dit…

Hi Catherine! Glad to see that you are busy and doing well! Take care!

Joy a dit…

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that wallpaper and postcard pillows in the top photo. Oh, those colors on the wallpaper! So romantic and bold!

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

your pictures are great! and this apple caramel pancake? jummy!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful inspiration Catherine. If you can't go outside because of the weather one of the best places to be in at the Brocante ;) Or a large Flea Market! I hope your weather warms up soon.
Maura :)

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine...ma questo è il paradiso....che meraviglia! Sigh!!
Un abbraccio, *Maristella*.