mercredi 8 février 2012

A tour of my room.

Today, i decide to take you for a tour of my room. Here are some of the things i like best, some of my souvenirs.
The window looks over the village church and a field. 
This is an old dress, found in a "brocante" and which was falling into pieces.
ols head dress.
The persons i love, my family.
Waiting for granchildren....
a present from my son... keeps all my deco magazines. 


vintage night gowns.
my Laura Ashley wedding dress
my children Christening gown, about 150 years and made of lace and headdresses.
The hidden legs of my ikea table, made of burlap.
the chandelier
hope you enjoyed the visit. It is too cold outside again today, but will be better next week , i hope!

10 commentaires:

Lynne a dit…

Beautiful Catherine . . . It tells me about YOU . . . I love all your lace, thinking of you and your surroundings . . . Your wedding dress is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing . . .

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I love your room its magical and the baby buggy , your type writer is amazing , then all the lace and details......thank you for sharing your haven with us!

Monique a dit…

Ces vêtements d'une autre époque si bien travaillés sont beaux et demandent un grand soin. Les photos sont également belles et l'ensemble est romantique. C'est un grand plaisir que d'admirer toutes ces dentelles, plissés et coutures diverses nous donne envie de faire un retour en arrière et de replonger dans cette ancienne mode.

ingrid a dit…

Whooow what a beautiful room!
I love that romantic room.
Thanks for sharing,
Love from a cold netherlands
Have a nice evening,
Ingrid

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ! Les dentelles bien sur mais également les portraits d'enfants sur ta première photo ! Bisous et à bientôt

MommaMindy a dit…

It is absolutely inspirational and tranquil. It speaks of love and beauty from the past, and the promise of love and beauty in the future. You are magical in how you CREATE a room. It has a presence of its own.

Lorraine a dit…

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!! PERFECT !
Love,
Lorraine

Heather a dit…

Ooh, so pretty! I love all the lace!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine your room is BEAUTIFUL! I love all your lace..the wedding dress and the other lace dress ...the baby gowns. The whole room is filled with wonderful treasures. Thank you for sharing this with us. X

secrets de brodeuse a dit…

bonjour Catherine
un très joli blog, un bel intérieur
de beaux trésors en brocante
Isa