mardi 28 février 2012

Today, I went treasure hunting and i found this shell doll we used to find at the sea side, when i was little.The small box is made of mother of pearl.
This box is quite old and could become a jewellery box for rings.
I also loved seahorses and to play with my kite on the beach.I used to go on Normandy beaches, the town was called " Trouville" close to "Deauville".
I will show you more treasuries tomorow!

6 commentaires:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Hope you are doing well. :)
I love all the lovely treasures that you find. That sea shell doll is great. I would love to have her. :) The mother of pearl box is lovely too. Can't wait to see more.
Hugs

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

J'aime beaucoup la petite boîte. Bisous et bonne journée

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh the box is lovely. I love pearl chells.
Happy week
Yolanda

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" a dit…

¡Que dos cosas mas bonitas! La caja me encanta...Un beso

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Catherine my heart stopped when I saw your previous post those are thee most BEAUTIFUL perfume bottles my eyes have ever seen......just beyond.....incredible!

Elizabeth a dit…

I love the seashell doll!