samedi 25 février 2012

Souvenirs de Dubai.

I found these lovely perfume bottles.
I love their  shapes and colours. The one with the peacock is my favorite.
Two pairs of typical oriental shoes.
Asilk embroided dress.
The biggest tower of Dubai 123 floors.The water show, following the music of the film " A room with a view" "o mio babbino" G. Puccini.


The marina.
Big hotel
I had a nice time, but it is hard to say good bye.

12 commentaires:

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

What a beautiful place! I've seen images of it on travel channels on the television, but being there in person must be fabulous. Your perfume bottles are stunning!

Blue Cottage a dit…

Hello, I know it's been a long time
my life is a bit messy now my husband is at home without a job :(
Nice things you brought home from Dubai.
btw. Dubai is the place where my husband is trying to find a job now.
Have a nice weekend.
Regards fom Holland.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

I am so happy that you had such a wonderful trip...but I know it must have been hard to say good bye.

All of your purchases are sensational, the perfume bottles are amazing and I love the caftan.

Lynne a dit…

What a treat it is to live your Dubai trip vicariously? I enjoyed your perfume bottles, caftan and the photos of the opulent hotels . . . AMAZING!

Exciting and memorable to experience and for sure, sad in the goodbyes. You have a handsome son Catherine . . .

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" a dit…

Es un reportaje estupendo, y los souvenirs me han encantado...Deseo que tu marido encuentre un trabajo en Dubai, donde creo hay muchas oportunidades..¡suerte! Un beso

It's me a dit…

Welcome home !!..i am glad you enjoy your trip and the time with your son .....beautiful things you bought their...enjoy a happy weekend...love ...xxx...

Heather a dit…

Oh, Dubai looks wonderful! I can understand why it must have been difficult to say good-bye. You found some beautiful things to bring home!

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine.
Deliziosi e delicati questi profumi, davvero preziosi.
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Madelief a dit…

What an amazing town Dubai is! All those high buildings. Your son looks great on the photo's!

Love your souvenirs!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

Silvia a dit…

Wonderful place, Dubai is a paradise of modern architects, it is wonderful.
I must confess, though, I prefer the architecture of the past.
Wonderful bottles, I really like the color.
Kiss.Silvia

Heather a dit…

Beautiful all your new treasures!! and I agree goodbyes are hard ~Enjoy your new goodies and have a nice weekend thanks for sharing your trip Love Heather

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Des merveilles ! Bisous et bon dimanche