vendredi 3 février 2012

In memory of a  blogging friend who has left this world, to her and her family.

5 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Such a beautiful gesture Catherine. I hope your friend will be in a beautiful place.

Lieve groet, Madelief x

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

OH Catherine I'm sorry that you have lost a good blogging friend. Who'd have thought that we would get so attached to people we have never met in person. My thoughts are with you today...I hope you are able to keep busy doing something you love. Hugs to you my friend.
Maura X

It's me a dit…

What a sad news darling.......nice doing this for her and her familly.....love and blessings from me...xxx..

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

So beautifully said Catherine.....prayers for her family!

Squirrelhaus a dit…

May God Bless your friend and her family!
Love,
Chris :o)