vendredi 10 février 2012

I was putting on my shop this bottle carrier and i could not resist... to put the cheese and bread that goes with the bottles of wine! ( for my part i don't drink any wine) but i do like french cheeses and french bread... I love french bread(s)!
As we say here: "à votre santé" , not sure it's too good for your health( santé being health)???But what would be the french "image" without these three ingredients!!!
Yesterday, i found the second box i have been looking for!
I also found this shabby soap dish.
and this one with "Forget me not"
with french bread, wine bottles again...
and finally the smile of the day! 

5 commentaires:

Bleudelavande a dit…

Oooohhhh my dear Catherine, that soap dish with forget me not is just adorable!!!!! I like it very much.
Nice weekend.

Pétales de fées a dit…

Ma chère Catherine, c'est une jolie composition typiquement française que tu nous offres là ! Moi j'aime bien un peu de vin mais pas de fromage, à nous deux on ferait un bon pique-nique !

Le porte savon aux myosotis est adorable !
Bisous et bon week-end !

Heather a dit…

Great finds! I wish I was in France to enjoy the bread, wine, and cheese!

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" a dit…

¡Cuantas cosas bonitas nos enseñas! Me encantaria reproducirlas en mis miniatiras...Un beso

June a dit…

Oooh Catherine, I loved coming here today to see what my friend is up to and I see that i have missed so many posts about your beautiful home! Your lounge is so lovely. I wanted to sit there all day and then when I saw your pretty bedroom, I thought, no this is the place to be.
I love your post today full of so many wonderful things.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend Catherine.
hugs from here...