lundi 13 février 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE!

Happy Valentine!
See you soon!
Soon, i will be there! here we had -15°C and there i will have 30°C! i am visiting my son soon, i will  take some pictures and be back soon!(my son's pictures)

12 commentaires:

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Oh my goodness what a change from your normal life to camels how fun!
And a very Happy Valentines day to you Catherine I love your hearts....

Heather a dit…

Happy Valentine's Day, Catherine! Have a wonderful time with your son!

Birgitte med Annekset a dit…

Happy Valenstines´s day and have a lovely trip. Enjoy :-)

It's me a dit…

Happy valentine's day...enjoy your trip...nice to be with your son !!...love Ria...xxx...

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Ton cœur est très joli. Passe de très bon moments auprès de ton fils. Bisous et à bientôt

Madelief a dit…

Enjoy your holiday Catherine! Come back safe.

Lieve groet, Madelief x

christine a dit…

i expect to see you on that camel!!!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Have a wonderful time Catherine!!! Enjoy the warmth and sunshine :)

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

happy valentine's day! and enjoy your trip :)

Red Rose Alley a dit…

I love this camel picture. Enjoy your time with your son - sons are so special.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Pétales de fées a dit…

Très bon voyage à toi chère Catherine, profite bien de ton séjour au soleil ! Bisous

Chris a dit…

Hi Catherine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/