mercredi 11 janvier 2012

Return from Lapland! My daugter, just came back from a treck in Lapland and brought me some pictures. I wanted to share some of them with you. They have learned to survive in the wild!!! make fire with no matches, catch fish...They were in a camp and had to look after their dogs, doing sledge and snowbike. I found these dog eyes fabulous!
eating saussages outside.
The camp 
Trying to catch some fish!
Fortunately, there were saussages! as no fish came this day!
Nothing's best than a good fire and a hot meal with friends!
I hope you've enjoyed the trip.

8 commentaires:

Ann@A Sentimental Life a dit…

I have always wanted to go on a sleigh ride. Beautiful

It's me a dit…

Great pictures !!!!!...beautiful...i enjoy it...xxx...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine...I think your daughter is a true adventurer! This looks like so much fun and I love the picture of them riding in the sleigh pulled by the reindeer. How many of us can say we have experienced something like that! Have a wonderful day.
Maura :)

louise a dit…

What wonderful pictures! My neighbour and her little girl flew to Lapland and back for the day just before Christmas - it looks quite magical.

Farm Girl a dit…

That is so amazing. I love the reindeer sled. I love all of the pictures.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Wow those photos are lovely. I especially like the photo of the dog. His eyes are amazing. Too bad they didn't catch any fish and so happy they had sausages to eat. :)
What an adventure.
Hugs

Auntie Bliss a dit…

Oh so awesome!!! I did enjoy the trip! That fire and that sleigh ride OH!

Jeri Landers a dit…

I would have loved a trip like that when I was young...but now, I just want to stay warm. But what fun she must have had!