lundi 2 janvier 2012

On a gloomy day.... grey and wet! I found some colourfull ideas for the new year.
I love that one, make me think of spring...
This is interesting, instead of old brown cases
and this is fun!
a village in your house!
January, is for me the month of good resolutions. I have plenty to accomplish this year... I already did two on December the 31th!!! I must continue on that way. See you soon!

13 commentaires:

Ann@A Sentimental Life a dit…

Love the crochet votive holder, just adorable!

Liz a dit…

What interesting ideas! Happy New Year.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

All so charming! I think I like the painted trunks the very best! Happy New Year! ;)

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

A Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope it will be a year full of love and good health. Your ideas for the New Year look good. I love the light blue trunks with the white decorations.

Happy new week!

Madelief x

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine.
Molto belle queste immagini di inizio gennaio!
Ti auguro un buon inizio, che ne abbiamo tanto bisogno!!
Hugs and kisses, *Maristella*.

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Con i complimenti per i bellissimi lavori ti auguro un felice 2012 ricco di bene e felicità.

Silvia a dit…

These works are so cute, I like the cup.
Have a good new year.Kiss.Silvia

It's me a dit…

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!!....ik hoop dat al je dromen mogen uitkomen......Liefs Ria...xxx...


Happy New Year !!!...I hope all your dreams may come true....Love Ria....xxx.....

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Did you find those ideas from a magazine? I want a village like that one in my studio! :)
Love the pitcher cover with the vine and leaves. Everything is beatiful.
Hugs

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES a dit…

BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNEE A VOUS .

SOUS LE CIEL DE PARIS ET DE VERSAILLES a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

These are such cute ideas! Love them all. Happy New Year.

Miss Petula Pie a dit…

Great ideas!!!
Happy New Year :o)
Bear Hugs
Miss Petula Pie