vendredi 6 janvier 2012

My first try to decorate an jam jar lid with Tilda fabric! (i must practice) but it's a nice way to keep buttons... I love this fabric 's colours, i will try to make some more this week end!
I wish you a lovely week end, see you soon.

14 commentaires:

helena frontini a dit…

Le résultat est superbe, un tissu merveilleux et le bouton donne la touche finale.
Bon weekend.

It's me a dit…

Have a nice weekend darling....love from me...xxx....

Silvia a dit…

I like it,it's so cute.Mi piace motissimo, bella idea .Kiss.Silvia

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Catherine! Happy New Year to you, from everyone here at That Old House. Josh and Alida returned to California two days ago, so the house is VERY quiet.

I miss them. Josh is so much fun to feed, he loves everything! Especially cookies and cakes!

I wish you good health, and the happiest of new years, my friend.

Cass

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How sweet, I agree with your this fabric is charming. Really pretty.

isabelle a dit…

Un couvercle tout moëlleux!! Le tissu et le bouton sont ravissants!
Isabelle

Liz a dit…

The fabric is lovely!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine.
Splendido questo vasetto rivestito con una meravigliosa stoffina a rose!!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Riitta Sinikka a dit…

Hi! It is so LOVELY!!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Its just lovely!!

June a dit…

It turned out so pretty Catherine. I love the sweet little pom pom trim.
Have a lovely Sunday!
hugs...

Pétales de fées a dit…

C'est mignon comme tout ce couvercle de pot à confiture ! Le tissu est ravissant !
Bisous chère Catherine !

Diane a dit…

I love Tilda's fabrics and her patterns!! Love what you did with them!

Hugs, Diane

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

How sweet! I love the fabric...it's very pretty. Is it a pin cushion on top?....it's adorable. It looks like you're keeping yourself busy Catherine...good for you. Hugs to you my friend.
Maura :)