mardi 24 janvier 2012

Maison Romantique , new magazine.

Today, I found a new interesting magazine, it's about romantic and shabby style. I thought it might interest you. Then, as it is trerrible outside! i can't take any pictures, so i cought glimpse of my home!
I found this small piece, looking like Wedgewood. I love the light blue colour and the little angels. This statue is a Torralba Spanish one and goes well with the soft colours of my other porcelain.
This is a view from the magazine.
It is the first issue and is very inspiring!

11 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Wowwwww what a great magazine...like the Pastels......so colorful......did you see my new banner photo ??....love from me...xxx..

Squirrelhaus a dit…

This magazine looks great!!! I will have to see if I can get it here!!
Stay warm!
Chris :o)

isabelle a dit…

Je suis d'accord avec vous car je trouve toujours des tonnes d'idées pour mes miniatures . J'ai acheté ce numéro 1 la semaine passée et tout y est fort agréable.J'ai mis un petit mot pour vous dans mon blog suite au repportage de la maison de yozo au japon.
A bientôt!
Isabelle. http://lapassiondisabelle.blogspot.com/

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

This does look like a very promising magazine...your home should be in the next issue its just as lovely as the pages!!!

Julie Harward a dit…

It looks like a good one...I love bad weather days when I can just stay at home and do what I want! ;D

Marie-Ange a dit…

J'ai eu grand plaisir à le feuilleter ...
Un bien joli magazine.
Belle soirée
Marie-Ange

Hausfrau a dit…

Ah, I should have bought this magazine when I saw it in the Colmar train station two weeks ago!

Pétales de fées a dit…

C'est fou comme ces magasines peuvent nous inspirer ! Les housses de chaises sont absolument ravissantes ! Bisous

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine. Che belle immagini ci regali! Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Curtains in My Tree a dit…

Oh yes that mmagazine looks yummy, I am a magazine addict. I have them piled in every room of my house and trying to stop it but I would buy that magazine

your house looks yummy also love that sugar bowl on the ledge with the little girl

we are having a cloudy day here and winter has not arrived with snow yet this year in Missouri USA

ALISON a dit…

I love looking at photos of peoples houses.Thanks...Alison