mercredi 28 décembre 2011

What about french cheeses? at Christmas we had a huge cheese board full of different sorts of cheeses. I found this vintage cheese board and knife which dates back to the sixties.
This one with some of the cheeses
And humoristic plates that goes with it.
my best cheese is Camembert, from Normandy where i live, but in fact i love them all!
What kind of cheese do you like?

4 commentaires:

Julie Harward a dit…

Very cute dishes..and I have not found a cheese yet that I did not like..love them all! :D

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I love Boursin and Irish white cheddar ......goat cheese!
Catherine i could go on and on.....Love your trays and plates!

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine.
Bella carrellata di piatti
porta-formaggio.
Il primo, con la foglia vintage, è il mio preferito!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Kom Achterom a dit…

Happy new year too!!!!
hugh
Yolanda