vendredi 2 décembre 2011

Today, i have been busy cleaning the house before decorating for Christmas. It was a hard job, because too many ornaments to dust! Well, i took some away!
While cleaning I found these Christmas cards for you.
This was last year's Christmas tree, tomorow i will do the new one!

6 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Looking forward to see your tree tomorrow! Last year's looks beautiful!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

Draffin Bears a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Love the wonderful Christmas cards you have shown.
Dusting and cleaning can be a problem when you have a lot of things, I have the same dilemma.
Your last years tree was lovely and I look forward to seeing this years.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

ALISON a dit…

Already tommorow......I must get busy and like you I have to make some changes to make some space for christmas decorations......have fun tommorrow....ciao Alison

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

What a beautiful 2010 Christmas tree! I hope you show us the new one when you are finished decorating! ;)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I was looking at all your Christmas decorations and I have the same Kitchen Santa with the apron and holding the little house!
Can you please email me privately?
Hugs

Red Rose Alley a dit…

Love your Chef Santa. I have been wanting to get one because my son likes to cook. Your Christmas decorations are lovely.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley