jeudi 8 décembre 2011

Not feeling very well! i got flu. But i found some pictures of Christmas for you!
I will try to take some pictures of my decorations as soon as i feel better!

9 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

Hai Catherine,
OOh the flu beehhhhh!!
Your photo's are verry nice!!
the window is cute!!
I hope you feel better soon
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

Hope you feeling better soon !!....lovely christmas deco......love love Ria...xxx...

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
So sorry to hear you have the flu. :(
Please take care so you feel better really soon.
Love the photos that you posted but I want to see YOUR decorations when you are up to it. :)
Sending healing hugs

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Lovely images...I sure hope you feel better soon!

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I love all your wonderful Christmas decoration photos.
Do hope that you are feeling better and get over the flu quickly.

Hugs & get well wishes
Carolyn

Pondside a dit…

Good morning, Catherine. I hope that the flu loosens its hold on you soon! Thank you for your visit to my blog - I've enjoyed my visit back to yours!
Your photos are lovely and full of the gentle spirit of the season.

Diane a dit…

Beautiful, Catherine. And something looks delicious!!

Hugs, Diane

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful inspiration Catherine! I'm sorry to read you've had the flu...I hope you're feeling better now. It seems there are a lot of fellow Bloggers who are suffering from the same thing. So far hubby and I have avoided catching anything...I hope it stays that way! Take good care of yourself.
Maura :)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful inspiration Catherine! I'm sorry to read you've had the flu...I hope you're feeling better now. It seems there are a lot of fellow Bloggers who are suffering from the same thing. So far hubby and I have avoided catching anything...I hope it stays that way! Take good care of yourself.
Maura :)