lundi 12 décembre 2011

Hello friends!
I found a lovely deorated stair with fruits, i like the orange and green colours. Then, I looked for some cakes recipes (some are in french and the others in english)
First, i found the cake i am going to bake for Christmas: " White chocolate cheesecake"
and as usual " fromage blanc, pâte d'amande et abricots secs" very tasty.
A gingerbread house


and for those who don't speak french...
JUST  CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO  ENLARGE. wishing you a good day and good evening.

10 commentaires:

Madelief a dit…

The recipes sound delicious Catherine and the house looks very sweet!

Wish you a happy new week!

Madelief x

*Maristella* a dit…

Hi Catherine. Gnam gnam, che meraviglia queste dolci cose! Potessi allungarmi fin lì...;o))
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

The stairway looks beautiful! And I would love to make a cheesecake soon - I haven't made one in a long time.

It's me a dit…

What a beautiful post.......delicious food and beautiful decorating...love from me...xxx...

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh this is such a beautiful stair rail...wish I had one to decorate. Your cake recipes look delicious. Merry Christmas!

Natasha @ Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive, 365 a dit…

The stairway idea is gorgeous! I must try to do something like that at my home next year!

I hope you have been keeping well and enjoying the days leading up to Christmas!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Heather a dit…

How very pretty the staircase is! You will have to let us know how the cheesecake turns out. It certainly sounds delicious!

cuore antico a dit…

Hi Catherine...fantastic the stair's decoration with fruit...I love it.
I'm not a "chef" :)))...so I prefeare stitching.
Your blog is always so beautiful and romantic.
Debora

Eliza Freitas a dit…

Olá!!! Amei o seu blog, tudo tão lindo e requintado!!!
Estou te seguindo e adoraria uma visitinha sua!!!
Beijos

Catherine a dit…

Christmas magazines are always filled with delights for the eyes! Everything looks dreamy here Catherine!
xo Catherine