jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Happy New Year!

Today, I just found these vintage post cards and i use them to WISH YOU  A HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
as we all be busy during these coming days.
You may use them if you want to.

28 commentaires:

Ascension a dit…

Feliz Año Nuevo!!!
besitos ascension

Elisa 2011 a dit…

Grazie! Buon anno anche a te.

lory a dit…

buon anno anche a te!!!!!!!!!!!! Lory

Heather a dit…

Happy New Year, Catherine!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Happy New Year!!

Susy a dit…

Buon 2012 anche a te!1
Susy x

gabraj a dit…

Happy New Year, Catherine!

Madelief a dit…

Great finds Catherine! I wish you and your family all the best for a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

cuore antico a dit…

I wish you a happy new year :).
Debora

It's me a dit…

Happy new year's eve darling...love from me...xxx..

Lynne a dit…

Since I look for old postcards it was great fun for me to see your finds From France . . . I would love to know the years the cards were sent . . .?

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely old postcards, Catherine !
My best wishes for 2012 for you and your family !
Sylvia

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Happy New Year, Catherine!

helena frontini a dit…

Happy new year to you too. Kisses.

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Très belles cartes. A toi aussi une très bonne année ! Bisous et à bientôt

*Maristella* a dit…

Buongiorno Catherine :):)
Auguro anche a te uno strepitoso 2012 ed un abbraccio forte forte, *Maristella*.

Soňa a dit…

Krásný, celý nový rok přeje Soňa

Pétales de fées a dit…

Très belle et très douce année à toi ma chère Catherine : que chaque jour soit léger, beau, tendre et doux !

Corinne. a dit…

Que cette année te soit belle et douce !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
Amitié
corinne

Heidi a dit…

Dear Catherine, I wish you a wonderful happy new year, full of good things, health and friends!
Heidi

Pétales de fées a dit…

Très belle et très heureuse année à toi chère Catherine ! Que chaque jour soit léger et joyeux, tendre et créatif !
Deux mille douze bisous !

Hélène Flont ✿Fine Art a dit…

De bons vœux et mille bisous chère Catherine au firmament d'une année radieuse et créative!!
★ ┊ ★ ┊┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ☆┊ ┊ ★┊ 
 ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ☆┊ ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
☆┊ ☆ ★ ┊ ★ ┊┊ ☆
┊ ┊ ☆ ☆┊ ★┊★┊ ★
HEUREUSE ANNEE 2012

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

Très belle et douce année Catherine. Que 2012 soit remplie d'amour, de partage, et de bonheur!

Arianna a dit…

Che belle cartoline d'epoca!
Buon Anno!!!

Arianna a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your
site and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact enjoyed
account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get entry to consistently fast.


my web blog ... redced-ar.relpe.org