mardi 13 décembre 2011

Christmas lights

Christmas lights in the house
I like the clowing of candles for Chrismas
it gives a nice warm atmosphere
I hope you enjoyed the lights!

13 commentaires:

Hausfrau a dit…

I love all of your candles! I burn many candles at Christmastime, too.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

So pretty Catherine! I love the glow you have created a lovely scene!

lory a dit…

una bella , calda e accogliente atmosfera di Natale.....un abbraccio Lory

Heather a dit…

There is nothing as pretty or romantic as candlelights! Love it!

Los Mundos de Nika Vintage a dit…

Que acogedor!!
Unas fotos con mucho encanto.
Saludos!
Veronica

It's me a dit…

Beautiful lights !! beautiful christmas deco.......love from me...xxx...

Julie Harward a dit…

I love candles burning day and night...love the one with the heart and the sweet face of the child. :D

MommaMindy a dit…

It looks absolutely beautiful! I love using a lot of lights and candles, as well, but somehow yours just look way more romantic and festive.

June a dit…

It is all so beautiful Catherine! I just love candles during the dark Winter months too. Your photos are so lovely of your candlelit home. It looks so soft and cozy.
Have a Merry Merry Christmas my dear friend...

Pétales de fées a dit…

Oh oui j'aime la lumière ! C'est si beau tous ces scintillements et cette atmosphère chaleureuse que tu sais créer autour de toi !
Bisous

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

How BEAUTIFUL! I love the glow of the candles and lights...what a beautiful setting for the holidays. :)

Joy a dit…

It is all very beautiful! Are you having guests for dinner or is this beautiful display just for your bloggers enjoyment? We love it!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

To me baking is the perfect way to spend a rainy day. Your cookies look delicious!

Happy evening!

Madelief x