lundi 21 novembre 2011

Yesterday, i found this cake stand. I love this  exotic landscape .
It is very old and used, but it's an invitation to travel... Good evening or good day!

10 commentaires:

MelMel a dit…

Evening here!
Lovely plate!x

Madelief a dit…

What a lovely plate Catherine!

Happy new week,

Madelief x

Francesca a dit…

Exquisite cake stand, I love it! Good evening from Rome!

Francesca a dit…

Exquisite cake stand, I love it! Good evening from Rome!

It's me a dit…

It is great !!! ..is it Dutch ???...love from me............♥.. ♥... ♥....

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

I love your plate and its vintage charm!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Evening here right now Catherine :) What a beautiful plate and I like the exotic scene and the patina! Great find. I hope you have a wonderful week my friend.
Maura :)

Celestial Charms a dit…

Very pretty, and well loved!
Maureen

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Its lovely....

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Que c'est beau ! Bisous