lundi 14 novembre 2011

What kind of Wreath???

Hello friends!
It is not the custom here to hang a wreath on your front door, but i like to do it . As we don't have front porch ,  i can't hang any wreath  i like unfortunately. In, (L' intégral de Noël de marianne maison) I found some very interesting ideas I wanted to share with you today.
This one is for a garden lover
This one is the one I like best
The baker's one! don't think we can put that one outside!
The kitchen one. I like the small teddy!
This one is really my favorite!

11 commentaires:

****Nannarè**** a dit…

J'aime vraiment superbes couronnes
bonjour
bon début de semaine
baisers
nannarè

Tracey a dit…

I really like the kitchen wreath and the bread one is pretty fun looking. I love them all, and If I had enough doors..they'd be all over the place. Thanks for sharing such beautiful ideas for wreaths!

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Those wreaths are charming! I have many hanging around my home (inside and out). They vary in size. Living near the sea, my favorite wreaths are the ones made from grapevines covered with seashells. ;) I LOVE the wreath with the orange slices you've shown.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

These are all great...the gardening one is so adorable. I have been thinking about wreaths too, they add a lot of charm.

Kom Achterom a dit…

OOh number 3 i love it!!
happy week
Yolanda

Heather a dit…

All the wreaths are pretty, but I especially love the wreath with the fruit. It just says "fall" to me!

Catherine a dit…

So many pretty wreaths! How can a person choose? I think I like the top one best. And I love the Christmas stocking below. So cute!

Wishing you a lovely week Catherine!
xo Catherine

Living White a dit…

Thank you for your nice comment:)

@nne a dit…

j'aime les couronnes! amicalement, @nne

lory a dit…

sono tutte fantastiche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adoro le ghirlande...un abbraccio lory

Monique a dit…

Nous allons bientôt accrocher une couronne à l'entrée de nos maisons et appartements pour les fêtes de Noël.
Celles-ci sont bien jolies.