dimanche 6 novembre 2011

The toy show

I got up at 7 this morning, to  get some new items for my shop and went at the same time to a toy show. I took some pictures for you. Ilove this music box merry go round...


I love this little one
Nice one for xmas!
cute soft toy
"CHILDHOOD" the toys of our childhood
I had a little sawing machine with a cardboard suitcase full of needles....
a doll diner party
this one is very old, from the years1900 and costs 900 euros!
these were the dolls i used to play with a lot, tiny and so cute to me.
a little cow boy
and teddies
this old one

i hope you enjoyed the visit, i am going back to work now, it is a busy weekend!

21 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Beautiful post - especially loved the dolls.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Patty a dit…

I love all of these vintage toys and dolls Catherine! This is the first time I have been able to post in awhile. It takes forever for my computer to have your page come up for some reason. I wanted to let you know that I adore the photo from a previous post of your son and daughter when they were young. They are such beautiful children. Congratulations on your son's graduation! You must be so proud!!!! :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Wow love everything! The music boxes and the toys are great. I bet you had a great time looking at everything.
Hugs and did you see my New post?

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh so cute!! love the little machine!!
nice and congretulations with your son!
Happy week
Yolanda

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

Old and antique toys and dolls are for me eye candy.
What a lovely post.
I've missed your vriday post.
Congratulations with Romain.
(mijn grandsons name is Romijn)

Hugs
Hermine

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Before I forget congratulations on your sons graduation. You must be a very proud mum!!

I enjoyed looking at your pictures of the toy fair. There is so much on display! All those dolls....

Wish you a happy new week,

Madelief x

La Duchessa a dit…

Beautiful post!

Celestial Charms a dit…

So many interesting things. Love the carosels!
Maureen

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

What charming dolls! I collect vintage celluloid dolls, and the ones you've posted today caught my attention! You have a lovely blog - I found you through Blissitydoodah (Phyllis). I will be back for more visiting here!

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

De beaux jouets qui ramènent de nombreux souvenirs à la surface. Bisous et je te souhaite une très agréable semaine

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hi Catherine!
These toys are WONDERFUL! I wish I could have gone with you..we would have had fun looking at all the wonderful old toys. My sister is in the shower so I thought I'd take a moment to see what you were doing. Sue and I are having lots of fun..we're going to do some sewing today! I don't know if you heard that there was an earthquake in Oklahoma on Saturday evening...but Sue and I were awake when it shook the house. That was a strange feeling. I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll be back to visit again soon.
Maura :)

JBB a dit…

Un beau dimanche à la recherche du temps perdu et de souvenirs.Très belles photos.Bises

Veronica a dit…

Un mundo de magia y fantasia!!
Un post muy bonito!!
Saludos.
Veronica



http://nikavintage.blogspot.com/

@nne a dit…

très charmant billet! bonne soirée, @nne

Diana a dit…

Toy show was incredible! It's a proud moment when a child succedes. Want to wish you Happy Holidays too.

Friolina Fancy Designs a dit…

such beautiful toys the carousel in the first picture is gorgeous and i love that age worn-out teddy bear, i wish i was there to get him

~Lavender Dreamer~ a dit…

I would just love being along with you for this amazing show! So many beautiful dolls and toys that I love! I'm going back to look again! ♥

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Greetings from Califoгniа! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wаіt tо take a looκ when I get home.
I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm nοt eνen uѕing WΙFΙ, juѕt 3G .
. Anуhow, exсellеnt sіte!

Stop by my page :: how to get bigger boobs naturally

Anonyme a dit…

Wrіte mоге, thats all I have to
ѕay. Litеrally, it seems аs though you гelіеd οn the video to make yοur point.
Yοu definitely κnоω what уourе tаlking about, why wаste уour intelligencе
on just pοѕting viԁeos to your site ωhen you сοuld be giving us somеthing infoгmativе to геad?


Hеre іs mу site natural breast enlargement

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

my blog post ... Fathers Day Gift Baskets