samedi 26 novembre 2011

Today, I found some Victorian Christmas cards for you!
I bought a set of 20 Edwardian and Victorian ones.
I love this one.
Next week, I will start my Christmas decoration! Good weekend!

8 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Such a beautiful collection of vintage Christmas cards. Terrific!
Maureen

It's me a dit…

Beautiful !!!..nice weekend.............♥.. ♥... ♥....

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

The Christmas cards are all so cute and lovely, thanks for showing us.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Sylvia a dit…

Your Christmas cards are so lovely, Catherine !
Enjoy the decorating :-)
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Sorry I have been absent from your blog. I have had lots of visitors!
But here I am again. :)
Love the vintage cards!
I am almost done with my decorating for Christmas. I am working on my Big Tree today.
Hugs

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Your Victorian cards are charming! The old graphics are so sweet!

KATIES MOM a dit…

Hi, Catherine
i'm here from our etsy invitatation. The cards are lovely. Glad I found you.
ooxx
Joy

Twyla and Lindsey a dit…

Love all the images. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Twyla