mardi 15 novembre 2011

Today,  a "promenade in Paris"
Can you imagine it in pink? It would give  some colors in Paris! 
(if you are intersted, they will be on my shop on Monday)
Let's have a tour of Paris!
Lots of stairs to climb!
Paris vineyard.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!

7 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
These photographs are lovely. My daughter has always been fascinated by the Eiffel Tower. The first photograph is so very stunning!
Maureen

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Spectacular Paris I was in Paris in 2006 ... that was my dream. I visited all the places in your photos: the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Sacre Coeur and the Montmartre hill that houses ... and protects the only vineyard in Paris and the romantic symbol of this beautiful bohemian district. I love Paris even start now to return to this place.
Hello good evening
da
nannarè

Los Mundos de Nika Vintage a dit…

Siempre bello Paris!!
En mi blog hay unas flores para ti.
Saludos!!
Veronica

Julie Harward a dit…

I hope to see all of that one day, just beautiful. I loved the little red cafe on the street too. :D

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Oh how your photo's bring back happy memories of my trip to Paris with my sister...that was the last time I saw her. It was 1999. Susan who just came to visit me is my step sister...Janet is my biological sister. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL photo's!! Thanks for sharing them with us :)
Maura :)

Sarah Vam de Parker a dit…

Paris ,Paris!!!! Que maravillosos recuerdos.
Besos Sarah

Gemma a dit…

Hola! Creo que a todas las que hemos estado en Paris nos has traido muy bellos recuerdos y a las que no, ganas de ir a conocerla.Es una ciudad bellisima. Un beso y gracias por hacernosla recordar.