mercredi 16 novembre 2011

This is what i did this morning! clean this silver plated forks and spoons i found yesterday. 
This one is the one i like best.
This country plates.
with dragonfly and cornflower
fruits and bees
Have you ever seen that? In my cupboard i found my tin cheese labels.Here, on the famous "camembert"!
in case we did not recognise our cheeses!
and this cotton fabric, with old postcards printed on it. ( sorry, i did not ironed yet)
What do you think of my finds?
This was given to me by Nikavintage! Thank you!  I f you want to visit her blog.

15 commentaires:

Heather a dit…

What beautiful finds! I especially love the silver and beautiful plates.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Your silverware is so very beautiful. I love all the ornate details.
Maureen

Los Mundos de Nika Vintage a dit…

Muy bello post, la cuberteria me encanta.
En mi blog hay unas flores para ti.
Saludos
Veronica.

It's me a dit…

What a nice things you found !!! like the cheese names things !!...love from me.............♥.. ♥... ♥....

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice the bees i love it!!
What a tressurs!
Happy week!
OOh edam is chees from holland hihi
Yolanda

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Oh my what beautiful treasures! The two plates are charming!

Eva a dit…

I thank that you have the most wonderful treasuries!

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I love all your new finds, how beautiful everything is. I especially loved the old fabric, with the vintage postcards.

Hope you are enjoying your week
Hugs
Carolyn

Anonyme a dit…

Très jolies ces assiettes !!
J'adore le tissus !
C'est toujours avec plaisir que je te rends visite !
amitié
corinne

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I'm on my way with wine when I saw your cheese ....I can help you polish!

Anneke a dit…

your new finds are gorgeous and wonderful to have

PoeMa Bat Soilik a dit…

LOVE the country plates with dragonfly and cornflowers
!
Encantada de conocer tu blog,
Besos!

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Hello dear Catherine has a cookbook ..... program is a cooking school that are on television every day at lunch time where you explain the recipes, there are cooks and many other things is very funny Ms. Clerici has written a cookbook with leading chefs is beautiful ...
Hello good day
nannarè

Madelief a dit…

You found some beautiful forks and plates Catherine!

Happy weekend!

Madelief x

Prasetyo a dit…

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *