dimanche 20 novembre 2011

PARIS BROCANTE!

Today, I went to visit my son in Paris and went to the brocante next door. It is huge, full of furniture and odd things.
These are bed headers
Anold craddle,close to a bird cage...a Bric à brac!
among this bric à brac, the portrait of some forgotten ancestors!
old hunting trophees, close to old armchairs
Thousands of pieces of furniture on two levels, books, music sheets,lace ... a dream place!

8 commentaires:

Draffin Bears a dit…

Hi Catherine,

The Paris Brocante looks like heaven on earth - what a shop full of gorgeous treasures.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Beautiful items here. I was glad to get a peek at what a Parisian thrift shop had to offer. Wonderful!
Maureen

Diane a dit…

Oh....Wish I could wish myself there!

Lovelies!

XO Diane

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Hello Catherine - what a treasure trove! I am amazed at all the tureens, and chairs, and irons... every treasure you could imagine in bulk!

JBB a dit…

Hello,superbe brocante et les photos sont surprenantes:comment peut on voir un tel bric a brac de si belles choses!

A bientôt
bises de Jacqueline

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine I would have had fun looking around this shop with you. What wonderful treasures! I find it sad to see old family photo's in shops for sale. It make me wonder what happened to the families of these people. How sad that they weren't passed down to other family members to be loved. Thanks for taking us along with you..it was fun!
Maura :)

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Me encantan todos esos objetos!!
Gracias por las fotos.
Teresa

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Catherine, je suis à la recherche de ce type de boutique... Pourriez-vous nous communiquer l'adresse du lieu?