dimanche 20 novembre 2011

Let's go to the market!

Market day! let's have a look at  an Autumn market. What can you find on a french market?
Onions and garlic, which often come from Brittany.
cheeses
olives and spices
apples for apple crumbles or tarts
Wishing you a good Sunday.

9 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

What a great market !!..happy sunday...love ...l ♥... ♥....

Liz a dit…

Looks fab - think I would spend a fortune if I was there - the olives look amazing!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh how I wish I was there...I love market days in France...everything always looks so good!

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

What a feast for the eyes and stomach.....perfect day spent!

Celestial Charms a dit…

All the things I love to buy and eat. Getting them fresh is certainly delightful! Have a wonderful day.
Maureen

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

The food at your market looks delicious. I wish I could come over to buy some fresh garlic and mushrooms!

Happy new week,

Madelief x

Friolina Fancy Designs a dit…

oh those pumpkins are gorgeous, what a bliss to spend a Sunday morning shopping there

MommaMindy a dit…

Thank you for glimpses of a world I may only see through your lovely blog!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh how fun! This reminds me of the market that my sister and I went to in Versailles. One day I will get back there only maybe we will take you with us! :)