jeudi 24 novembre 2011

last year  Christmas ideas!  We are soon going to be in December and  i am impatient to bake new cakes for Christmas! 
This year i am going to make a ginger bread house!
In each plate, my guest had a heart as a welcome and present at the same time. What are you going to do on your table have you any ideas?

9 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

Che romantiche dolcezze!Delicatissime!Baci,Rosetta

It's me a dit…

Yammie....love from me...xxx...

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Your holiday sweets and tablesettings are beautiful! I can't wait to see your gingerbread house! ;)

fotolabida1 a dit…

ΟΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΑΝΕΜΟΡΦΑ!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!

Lorraine a dit…

Everything looks beautiful and delicious... I think I am getting fat just looking at it all!
Love,
Lorraine

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

What a BEAUTIFUL , yummy post !!!! I'm on my way again.....coffee in hand!

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I haven't figured out yet, what my table setting will look like for the holidays, but your table looks delightful. Love the cookies.
Maureen

Catherine a dit…

Mmmmmm....so many yummy treats here today Catherine! Lovely!
Happy Weekend!
xo Catherine

Leslie a dit…

I love those prints ~ so pretty. I am excited to do some baking too. Those cakes look wonderful. I think I may whip up a cookie recipe today. Have a great week.