samedi 19 novembre 2011

Last night, I was trying a tutorial i saw on a blog.The problem is just to find something to make smaller holes and i must practice! I found the card on Mary's shop NaturePoet and the tuto on DUTCH sisiter's blog , if you are interested. 
I made it very quickly while watching tv , but i understood how it works and translated the crochet explanations.
Their blog is very creative and the tutorials well explained.
This week end, we will have a special Christmas lunch as my son i living next week to work in DubaÏ and won't be with us for Christmas.I wish you all a great week end!

9 commentaires:

sissie a dit…

How very sweet. Love the touch of red lace.

hugs
Sissie

****Nannarè**** a dit…

invention that beautiful !!!!! you are always good
Hello good Sunday
nannarè

It's me a dit…

So nice !!!...love from me..............♥.. ♥... ♥....

Silvia a dit…

Catherine, this is really a good idea.
Kiss.Silvia

Catherine a dit…

So pretty Catherine! Good job!
xo Catherine

GardenofDaisies a dit…

I need to learn how to do this! I've seen some really cute Christmas crafts made with this crocheted edge and vintage cards.

le ciel flamand a dit…

What a wonderful idea! Do you use real postcards, or do you print them on somewhat thicker paper?
Good luck for your son, what an experience to go working over there!

Hugs,
Annelies

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

oh Catherine I just read this about your son leaving for Dubai and won't be spending Christmas with you! I'm happy for your son but sad for you. It's part of life...we know it will happen one day but when it happens I don't think we are ever ready for it. Hugs to you my dear friend.XO
Maura :(

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Quelle belle idée ! Bisous