mardi 29 novembre 2011

I love this beautiful magazine " Bliss Victoria" especially at Christmas time.
I love this decor!
and some more Victorian Christmas cards for you!

10 commentaires:

FRAMBOISINE a dit…

J'aime beaucoup les cartes anciennes et spécialement celles de Noël ... alors merci Catherine de nous en offrir d'aussi jolies!
Belle soirée;

****Nannarè**** a dit…

How wonderful this warehouse "BLISS VICTORIA" is beautiful .....
hello
good evening
****nannarè**********

Rosetta a dit…

E' proprio bella questa rivista!Belle immagini!Rosetta

Pétales de fées a dit…

Des décos de rêve pour Noël qui se prépare ... la suspension aux bougies est somptueuse et tout est tellement dans l'esprit de Noël ! Superbes images Catherine.
Plein de bisous pour toi ce soir.

June a dit…

I love the publication too Catherine. It has always been a place to get lost in and when it would come in the mail, I would get in my favorite comfy chair and read it from cover to cover.
Thank you so much for sharing these Christmas cards. They are lovely.
sending hugs...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love this magazine too although I haven't bought one in a while. After seeing some of your photo's from the magazine I think I'll have to pick one up! Love your old Christmas cards...they remind me of the ones I used to see as a child. Thanks for sharing these with us!
Maura :)

It's me a dit…

What a great magazine !!!....love ..♥.. ♥... ♥....

*Maristella* a dit…

Bonjour Catherine.
E' sempre molto suggestivo passeggiare nel tuo blog così...antico!!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Lynne a dit…

I love the postcards Catherine . . .

Kom Achterom a dit…

OOh Catherine what a place!!!
Its a dreamvillage!
and Sint Niclas is a verry old tradition in the Netherlands. it begon in de 16e centuri.
He gives presents on the poor people.
the Santa Claus is a new version from Sint Niclas he was a Bischop of Myra.
On 5 december he comes and brings the children presents on his birthday the he go with te steamship back tot spane.
Hope you understand a litlebit of the Sinterklaas (Sint niclas) on the blogs in the Netherlands and belgium
happy weekend
Yolanda