vendredi 2 décembre 2011

Christmas markets in France "COLMAR"

These, will soon be on my Christmas tree! I love these glass birds from Alsace's NOËL market.
They are so delicate, fragile and beautiful! they remind me the Christmas of my childhood. We had some birds like these one, and i was so glad to atke them out of their box each year. I used to do the Christmas tree withmy father, while listening to Christmas Carols. The apotheosis was when we lighted the tree.
isn't it beautiful!
This is Colmar
Go to Colmar market and the villages around and you won't forget it! It's a magic place!

15 commentaires:

Marie-Ange a dit…

C'est sûr qu'on ne peut oublier Colmar et ses environs !
Je l'ai visité en juillet mais au moment de Noël ce doit être encore plus magique ...
Belle journée
Marie-Ange

Pétales de fées a dit…

'est toujours le retour à l'enfance garanti ! Un émerveillement de tout !
J'aime beaucoup l'oiseau transparent !
Bisous

le ciel flamand a dit…

Qu'il sont beaux, les oiseaux, j'aimerais en trouver un moi aussi!
Les images de Colmar sous la neige sont magnifiques, Noel s'approche vite...
Bisous,
Annelies

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Oh Catherine, beyond words BEAUTIFUL!!!

lory a dit…

è un luogo magico!!!!!!!!!!!! una meraviglia....bellissime foto...complimenti lory

Lorraine a dit…

Everything is so beautiful and dream-like, I especially adore the little birds,
Love,
Lorraine

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

So festive and beautiful! I love your little glass birds just as they are... sitting on the crystal dish! And I'm sure they'll look just as magical in your Christmas tree! ;)

Annalisa a dit…

A wonderful place to visit, I'd love to go there one day! All the decorations are so beautiful and elegant!
Annalisa

Squirrelhaus a dit…

Very beautiful, your photos really make me miss Europe!!! I love your little flock of birds, they are going to look magnificent on your tree!!!
Chris :o)

Silvia a dit…

Chaterine Oh that's great, I like to spend some days in this wonderful magical place.thank for these photos .. Kiss

Heather a dit…

What a beautiful place. It looks just magical!

Catherine a dit…

The Christmas birds are adorable Catherine! Love them!
Happy December!
xo Catherine

Julie Harward a dit…

Oh how I wish I could go there, so beautiful! I love the little glass birds, brings back childhood memories of my mama's little glass birds. I hope you will get to see your son often even though he is moving. Gave a good week. :D

Cape Cod Washashore a dit…

Thank you for your very sweet note on my blog today! ;)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine how beautiful!! You are so fortunate to live so close to these beautiful villages. Those glass birds remind me of when I was a child living with my grandparents...they had a few birds similar to these. I'm looking forward to seeing your decorations once you're all done. If you're like me though..you'll be changing things around for a while trying to get things 'just right'. Enjoy your decorating and thank you for taking us along on your shopping trip! Have a wonderful weekend...
Maura :)