vendredi 14 octobre 2011

Yesterday, i crocheted myself a flower and decided it will become a brooch, so i sewed some lace and toile under the flower. Here it is! I don't stop practising at the moment on that type of flower.
i baked some "Moelleux au chocolat" last night...
I love this rose pattern plate.
I will be working hard on my flowers today! and eat a chocolaye cake with my coffee!!! See you soon, Catherine

10 commentaires:

Pink Princess a dit…

Yummie flower, yummie cake and yummie plate :)

Hugs from Marian

Sylvia a dit…

You've made a lovely brooch, Catherine, love the soft pink color !
That chocolate treat looks so delicious, enjoy it, mmm :-)
Wish you a nice weekend,
Sylvia

Silvia a dit…

I love this pale pink, You gave me an idea, I try to do it.Kiss Silvia

Heather a dit…

What a beautiful little flower. I can see it pinned to a pretty sweater or blouse.

Wish I had some of your chocolate! It looks delicious!

Celestial Charms a dit…

What a gorgeous crocheted flower. I love that light pastel color, and the pearl is the perfect touch.
Chocolate muffin looks yummy!
Maureen

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Je trouve ta broche vraiment très jolie ! Et le gâteau ! J'ai besoin de chocolat avec le froid qui revient. La journée sera belle mais actuellement, il fait 8°. Bisous et très bon week-end

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Lovely flower brooch! The cake looks yummy and the plate is lovely!
Enjoy the cake and coffee.
Hugs

Caroline a dit…

What a gorgeous crocheted flower, I love it and your blog ! What a creative person are you ! Greetings from Caroline

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh goodness Catherine you've made me hungry! My porridge is in the microwave so I will go and eat that as soon as I send this comment to you. You did a BEAUTIFUL job on your flower...I LOVE it! Will you show us a picture of you wearing it one day? Enjoy your cake and crocheting :)
Maura

****Nannarè**** a dit…

MERAVIGLIOSO!!!!!!!!!
buon giorno da
***nannarè*****