mardi 4 octobre 2011

Today, I want to show you my cookie "prints" ( I don't know the word for them? help!)
I love them! i brought them from the USA.
This is the print they leave on cookies.
I also love, my son's baby "Béatrix Potter" mug and plate
This gives me the idea to make cookies this afternoon! 
and now a new tag I made, using "Paper Whimsy"
using 3D technique
I wish you a good day and hope to see you soon.

10 commentaires:

Heidi a dit…

I don't know the name for the cookie prints, but i love them!
I have one, buyed years ago in a Scotland castle's shop, I forgot it, when I will be back at home I will use it again, thank you for remember it to me!
Have a nice cooking afternoon, enjoy it!
Hugs,
Heidi

Liz a dit…

Love the tag. Cookies should look great!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Lynne a dit…

Catherine,
I also have the Beatrice Potter mug and plate, a treasure from my children, and a Peter Rabbit book, my sons favorite.

Love the cookie press thingy, I hope you show us some pictures of the cookies?

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I just sent you an email but wanted to comment on your blog before I go and work on my blog. I'm not sure what those cookie stamps are called but I've seen them before...I'll be looking for pictures of your cookies ;) I love Beatrix Potter and I love your dishes. You did a beautiful job on the tag...I LOVE it! The 3D affect is very different...very nice indeed. I hope you had a good time at your reading today...I hope you'll write and tell me all about it. Enjoy your day!
Maura :)

It's me a dit…

Wowwww these are nice !!!..enjoy a happy evening...love from me...xxx...

Julie Harward a dit…

I love cookie presses and I have a bunch of them! These are cute too. :D

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Love that tag! The cookie presses are nice and the cup!
Hugs

Becca a dit…

Hi catherine, I'm Becca! I saw your comment on dianes musings blog. Soundslike you are trying to make crocheted flowers? I just taught myself how, & I don't really know how to crochet. I did a post about it a while back if your interested. I will share the you tube link that helped me if you'll let me know. :-) love your tag.

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

Pour l'instant rien douce pour moi, est encore très chaude pour garder le four allumé. Mais comme l'air devient plus frais je reviendrai à pétrir. Bonne journée!!! Gilda

Celestial Charms a dit…

Love the tag, Catherine. Peter Rabbit anything is charming, I've always been a fan of the Wedgewood collection like you had for your son.
Maureen