samedi 22 octobre 2011

Red is a tonic color, good for the mood! so, today is a red post day!
for a good weekend!
with a big smile!
and my last evening work! it is not perfect, but these are my first steps in crochet. Well, it took me "some" time to do it, but i did it!
the next one will be better!

15 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

Bon weekend, chère Catherine! @nne

Lynne a dit…

Love your red and your pinnochio boys . . .

Silvia a dit…

I love the red reminds me of Christmas.your flowers are already very beautiful.The scarf, the previous post, is pretty.You'll see, you'll love working crochet.
Have a nice week end.Kiss Silvia

Pétales de fées a dit…

Quel rouge éclatant ! Tes pensées tricotées sont toutes mignonnes !
Excellent week-end à toi Catherine ! Bisous

Catherine a dit…

Red makes me happy because it reminds me of Christmas decorations! :)
xo Catherine

It's me a dit…

Have a nice weekend darling.....love your red post !!...xxx...

It's me a dit…

Have a nice weekend darling.....love your red post !!...xxx...

June a dit…

It looks perfect to me Catherine! Pretty little pansy!
I love red. It definitely IS a mood enhancing color. Your vignettes of red certainly made me smile!
hugs from here...

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Love all of the red! And I am so impressed with you crocheted flowers, each one you show us is more wonderful than the one before. Love the viola,(-:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Love that red coffe cup. So very special!
Maureen

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Très beau résultat ! Bisous et bon dimanche

Steve a dit…

A very warming post as the weather has suddenly changed. Time to light up the wood burner and have some cosy nights in front of the fire.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Love your dishes Catherine in your previous post and this post is delish in red!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What a sweet crocheted pansy Catherine! I love it. You're doing really well with your crocheting...it's a nice way to pass the time away and relax. I'm looking forward to seeing your next project!
Maura :)

Joy a dit…

Catherine, is the crochet pattern for the flowers (with the button) somewhere on your blog? Your pansies look very nice.