lundi 17 octobre 2011

On Saturday, i went shopping and i found this nice little cup saucer and tray for my breakfast.
and the plate for the bread.
I wish you a lovely week and see you later.

18 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

Così Catherine,farai una dolce colazione!Buongiorno,Rosetta

Liz a dit…

They are lovely - so unusual!
Liz @ Shortbread & Giger

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely things you've found, Catherine, beautiful !
Wish you a nice week,
Sylvia

Tracey a dit…

I love this set.. the pattern is so cute..I can see eating on this every morning just to feel pretty!! How lucky you are to have found this!!

Lynne a dit…

Charming indeed!

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

How cute these are! You find the most amazing things.(-:

Heather a dit…

What a cute set!

ALISON a dit…

How lovely....it would make a nice present.....what make are they...ciao Alison

It's me a dit…

What a nice cups !!...lovely week ...xxx..

Pétales de fées a dit…

Comme c'est joli ce motif de petites pâtisseries sur une tasse et sa soucoupe !
Belle semaine à toi ma chère Catherine !

Tretswelt a dit…

Hei!Oh ist das schön Catherine...genau das richtige für mich.Lecker zu sehen.Schöne woche.Bussi.Lu.

Madelief a dit…

It looks lovely Catherine!!

Happy new week,

Madelief x

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful. Now that, I could not possible leave the store without purchasing. So very pretty, and useful too!
Maureen

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful set you found...I love it. This would be wonderful to use to take your breakfast outside when the weather is nice :) I hope you're enjoying some nice fall weather....ours has cooled down and we got a bit of rain last night but it's chilly at around 4+C this morning. That's cold for this time of year here. I have someone making changes to my blog so I can't post or do much until they're done...I'll be glad when it's finished! Have a wonderful day...
Maura :)

Lorraine a dit…

I ADORE this cute set!
Your "autumn" themed blog is really cute !
Love,
Lorraine

Curtains In My Tree a dit…

I couldn't crochet one of those flowers if my life dependant on it LOL

thank you so much for visiting my blog previously

cuore antico a dit…

Thanks a lot for your words.
Kisses
Debora

Diane a dit…

Oh, these are fun!! Sweet!
Diane