vendredi 7 octobre 2011

Inspiration for Fall outside decoration.

 Today, a few pictures for inspiration! I love these wonrderful Fall colours.
Un fortunately here we don't have Halloween, but i will try to make my small outdoor decoration. See you soon.
(pictures from google)

15 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice Catherine!
Love the bic pumkins! the entree is beautiful!
have a nice and lovely weekend.
Here the wind blows and autumn has begon.
Yolanda

Soňa a dit…

Catherine!
Fotky jsou nádherné!
Moc děkuji za návštěvu.
Vaše slova mě velmi potěšila.
Krásný a radostný podzim!
Spoustu pozdravů,Soňa

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bonjour ma chère Catherine,
je ne suis pas une inconditionnelle de Halloween mais j'avoue que cette entrée avec l'accumulation de citrouilles, potirons, fleurs en vasques, bougies, feuilles rouges et or me plait énormément ! J'en changerais ^presque d'avis !!!
Gros bisous et très bon week-end à toi !

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and have a lovely weekend.

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

these are all great...some wonderful ideas. I don't do a lot outside decorating anymore but these encourage me to do so again. Have a great day!

Heather a dit…

I haven't decorated outside just yet. These photos have inspired me to get started!

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine! Che bella e suggestiva quasta ambientazione con le zucche! Finalmente è arrivato l'autunno, quello vero!!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Silvia a dit…

Catherine Hello!
I am so happy :Fall is finally arrived :0).
wonderful images, J love pumpkins.
Have a good sunday.Sivia

Curtains In My Tree a dit…

I just play with pumpkins this time of year no skeletons for me

Leslie a dit…

I have that 2nd photo in one of my decorating scrapbooks ~ I love it!
Such pretty inspirations.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Love the lit carved pumpkins..they give such a glowing effect.
Maureen

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Magnifiques photos ! Je ne suis pas très Halloween depuis que les petits sont devenus grands mais c'est très beau et ...chaud ! Bisous

Suzy's Vintage Attic a dit…

I really like picture N0 2. The Americans really know how to put on a great Halloween/fall display.
Isabelle x

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Preciosas fotografías, muy inspiradoras .

****Nannarè**** a dit…

CHE MERAVIGLIA !!! CHE ESPLOSIONE DI COLORI!!!!!! ADORO L'AUTUNNO!!!!
CIAO BUONA SERATA DA
NANNARè