jeudi 13 octobre 2011

I finally decorated my little pumpkin with  table paper pumpkin table napkins!
I finally found my Fall decoration, which where in a safe place, so safe that I did not remember where!
I did the pumpkin decoration quickly, but it's quite easy to do. I wish you a good day. 

12 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Your autumn decorations are just lovely!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Gemma a dit…

Muy bonita la composicion y todos los objetos son muy lindos. un beso

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice!!its real autumn!!
the muchrooms are so pretty!
Happy week
Yolanda

Hausfrau a dit…

All of your decorations are beautiful!

****Nannarè**** a dit…

Sempre foto meravigliose !!!complimenti!!!!!
da
nannarè*********************

Sherri B. a dit…

Everything looks so nice. - I can't tell you how many times I have 'lost' things in that 'safe place' that I put them, haha!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Your sidetable looks lovely with all those autumn decorations. It's a joy to look at!!

Happy evening,

Madelief x

Heather a dit…

Catherine, this is just an adorable tablescape. I just love the toadstools and brown mushroom!

Lorraine a dit…

You have a very beautiful little corner in this world!
Love,
Lorraine

Lynne a dit…

So lovely . . . I like your fireplace and beamed ceiling too.

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Une bien jolie décoration. J'ai un faible, toujours pour l'épouvantail. Bisous et bon week-end

Alice a dit…

Merci pour la visite Catherine. J'aime votre blog! Depuis aujourd'hui vous avez une nouvelle follower :-)))
Alice.