mercredi 5 octobre 2011

Here comes the sun... this is the result of my yesterday cookies "Sablés" in French.
The firs flowers I did! the one with a pearl in the middle is a brooch now. Today, I am going to get some cotton and wool from different colors.
and while I was crocheting, look at that stressed dog!!! isn't she COOL?

15 commentaires:

Heidi a dit…

Oh! Poor dog, he is so tired....
I know, working all day!
Your cookies seems delicious, and so lovely with the sun.
I like your flowers, expecially the little blu and yellow...
You are doing a good experience with crochet!
Have a nice day, Catherine!
Heidi

Becca a dit…

Those cookies look so good! I love the moon and sun face on them! Love your crocheted flowers. I need to learn to make different versions of the flower. I only know one. Your dog is cute. :-)

Tracey a dit…

Love the cookies..and those crochet flowers.. would love the pattern!!

@nne a dit…

merci, tes mots ét l'e-card me font beaucoup plaisir! bien à toi, @nne

Lynne a dit…

The cookies look just as I imagined. Your crochet flower with the pearl is very nice.

And your doggy who "just fits" in his bed is delightful. I like a dogs paw positions. He is saying, COMFORT. I must check, is he a she or he?

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh goodness Catherine...your cookies look delicious! It's a good thing I am eating my porridge as I read your post or I would have gone to my cookie jar :) I love the subtle design on them. Those crochet flowers are so pretty...love the one with the pearl. I hope you'll take a photo of it pinned to something for us. Aww look at that little sweetie in the bed..I want to blow raspberries on her belly! Have a wonderful day mon ami! Maura :)

Silvia a dit…

She is lovely :0), like the crochetted flowers.
Kiss Silvia

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Oh those cookies look yummy and lovely with their designs! Love the crocheted flowers too. :)Your dog looks so relaxed in her bed. :)
Reminds me of mine.
Hugs

Feathers and Flight a dit…

Your Flowers so Lovely! The Cookie look Yummy! And Your adorable Dog looks like my Furry footed Friends at My House! Thank You for the Visit and your Kind Comments!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Your flowers look beautiful! I enjoy crocheting them too. You get such a happy result :-) Love the little pearl in the centre.

The cookies look very tasty. The sunny face on them makes them even more attractive!

Happy evening,

Madelief x

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

oh...I love your crocheted flowers...there are lots of things you could do with them. Very pretty. Your little dog looks like he is very comfortable. (-:

Heather a dit…

The cookies are so cute and love the flowers also....Ha your dog is adorable ~Have a great rest of the week ~Love Heather

Leslie a dit…

Everything looks fantastic!! I love your gardens.
... and the pup looks so comfy and sweet!!!
Have a great Friday.

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Tes fleurs sont belles mais que dire de tes sablés ! Bisous et passe un bon week-end. J'oubliais ! Trop mangé de sablés, la petite chienne adorable ? Bisous

Jenny@French A La Beach a dit…

Bonjour Catherine - I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your beautiful blog! I love your bunny and particularly the bracelet with the Eifel Tower - I visited the Tower 3 years ago and loved everything about Paris! I am writing from Queensland, Australia - me rendre visite s'il vous plait - Jenny @ French A La Beach.