lundi 10 octobre 2011

Country living pumpkin decoration.

Have you ever seen such "Chic" pumpkins? they are covered with paper, the same as paper napkins. I will have a try this week!
Intellectual pumpkin!!!
A natural one...
Look at those Halloween plates!
on paper lamps... More decorative ideas for you! see you soon.

11 commentaires:

Julie Harward a dit…

A bunch of great ideas...I need some kids still at home for all of that! Love them all. :D

Red Rose Alley a dit…

I love those paper lamps. They are so festive. And the pumpkin with the bird on it is wonderful!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh Catherine...we think the same way! I was inspired by this too and in fact based my holiday kitchen centerpiece of it. I also downloaded the birds patterns but didn't use them...maybe next year.

With the pumpkins, I hear that it was easier to use fabric rather than paper. It will be interesting to know how it goes for you.

Carola Bartz a dit…

Thank you for sharing this, Catherine - I downloaded the templates and am pretty sure I will use some of them.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Such great pumpkins and crows. I love crows, even though many people find them a bit creepy. I'm besotted by them!
Maureen

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,

What great ideas! I will see if I can try the paper on the pumpkin idea. :)
The paper lamps are to die for! Love everything.
Hugs and thanks for sharing!

Carolyn a dit…

Hi Catherine,
These are very creative ideas!

Thank you so much for your prayers for Lucas- we appreciate all the support.

Carolyn

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

De très beaux exemples. J'aime beaucoup l'oiseau dans son nid. Bisous et bonne journée

Tretswelt a dit…

Hallo Catherin,wie schön diese Kürbis mit Tolie,ein Traum.Wird sie nicht schlecht unter der Papier?
Schöne Woche wünsche ich dir.Bussi.Luciene.

millefeuilles a dit…

Visiting your blog is such a pleasure, Catherine. I particularly like the pumpkins on the magazine cover. Am I alone in being a little saturated with black and orange at this time of year? Or maybe I am not conventional enough ;-)

I am a follower now so I won't be missing any more aesthetic thrill posts ;-)

ps Did I tell you before that I lived in Normandy for eight years? On the coast near Bayeux.

Lorraine a dit…

I always love the "toile" design.
Love,
Lorraine