dimanche 23 octobre 2011

Forest treasures

We did a nice Sunday walk, with the dog. I forgot my camera! but i collected some forest treasures!
The dogs behaved very well and now are asleep!

10 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

I love collecting "treasures" at this time of year. Have a lovely day.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Heidi a dit…

You found beautiful treasures, I love chestnuts, we have few of them this year...
Hugs to you!
Heidi

Heather a dit…

How pretty all your little forest treasures look together!

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Your forest treasures look beautiful. How pretty seed heads can be!

Happy new week,

Madelief x

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Bonsoir Catherine? De très belles photos qui me donnent envie de savoir mieux dessiner. Très bonne soirée

Leslie a dit…

such pretty finds ~ I love outdoor treasure hunting.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I am Back!
Wow you really found lots of treasures on your walk. I do the same thing when I go to parks. Always come home with twigs, rocks and other things from nature. :)
Love your RED post. That is one of my favorite colors!
Hugs
If you get a chance please visit my blog, I uploaded some photos of my short trip. :)

Squirrelhaus a dit…

To me natures treasures are always much better than anything I could ever buy!!! I also love red, and the red post!!!!
Have a wonderful week!
Chris :o)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine...love the music! What are these strange looking prickly things? It sounds as though you had a lovely walk and the dogs wore themselves out LOL! Have a wonderful week!
Maura :)

Marie-Ange a dit…

Un cornet de marrons chauds lorsqu'il fait froid, quel régal !
Un bonheur d'automne ...
Bises
Marie-Ange