mardi 27 septembre 2011

What about a cappuccino at "Florian Café"? it is a bit expensive, but such a nice place to listen to the orchestra, drink a coffee and look at this beautiful place...
When we stayed in Venice, we used to spend the evening at the terrasses .
I wish i could have these cup and small jug as a souvenir!
The "Canal Grande", isn't it beautiful!
The Rialto
"THE" romantic place to get married!

7 commentaires:

Rita a dit…

Bonjour Catherine; kind of disappeared from my radar. Happy you stopped by and hope you are healing well.
Hugs du Canada.
Rita

Lynne a dit…

Oh my, the photos of Venice are bringing back many memories. I would love to have a capachinno with you. Charming indeed.
Love . . . Lynne

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Such a beautiful place Venice is! Café Florian looks beautiful. It just the sort of place I would love to drink my coffee.

Wish you a happy evening,

Madelief x

Heidi a dit…

When I was young I used to go to Venice with my family every year, but now it's a lot of time I don't go there... and I miss Venice a lot!
I love all your pictures!
Hugs to you!
Heidi

Celestial Charms a dit…

The romance will never die in Venice. Such beautiful photographs!
Maureen

Pétales de fées a dit…

Bonjour ma chère Catherine,
quel luxe de prendre son cappuccino dans ce café splendide ! Luxe du velours grenat, de l'or et des fresques immenses. Quel endroit magique ! Je comprends que tu y prennes goût !
Bonne journée à toi !

Lorraine a dit…

Ma quanto bella!
Love, Lorraine