lundi 5 septembre 2011

This dried rose is from my son mother's day flowers he has sent me. I love it's faded colours.
This is one of the pictures i have got in my bedroom
This medallion was found in Honfleur
I wish you a beautiful week and a nice month of September.

14 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

The faded colors of your rose are wonderful, Catherine !
Lovely painting and pictures !
Glad to hear you're feeling better, take care !
Nice week,
Sylvia

Jane and Lance Hattatt a dit…

Hello Catherine:
How wonderfully romantic and alluring all of this looks. Like you, we love these faded colours which fit so well, or so we think, into almost any setting. The rose is simply beautiful.

A very happy week to you.

Marie-Ange a dit…

A toi aussi Catherine, un superbe mois de septembre ...
Marie-Ange

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Toujours de très belles photos qui donnent plein d'envies de créations. C'est un plaisir ! Très belle semaine

helena frontini a dit…

la rose, même ancienne, est BEEEEEEllE!

It's me a dit…

Beautiful dried rosses !! enjoy a happy week darling....love from me....xxx...

gabraj a dit…

The faded colors of your rose are wonderful, Catherine !
Nice week!
Gabi

Mercedes a dit…

Really lovely things Catherine. Have a nice September too !!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such romantic pictures! So sweet to keep the rose your son gave you.

Have a lovely September month too!

Lieve groet, Madelief x

*Maristella* a dit…

Buonasera Catherine!
Che meraviglia queste cose antiche che tu hai preparato. Il tuo blog è sempre meraviglioso!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

That rose is extremely beautiful, Catherine.
I love your new lay out, the look of your blog, it is gorgeous!
Bonne soiree xx

Catherine a dit…

I like the decorations you have in your bedroom Catherine. It all looks very romantic. The dried rose is so pretty. Isn't it wonderful when flowers dry so perfectly!

I hope you are having a lovely September Catherine!
xo Catherine

June a dit…

Hi dear Catherine,
I am enjoying these beautiful pictures from your bedroom. The hat is so lovely, and I love the beautiful ballerina print.
sending hugs...

Tracey a dit…

Love these photos.. how beautiful! The hat is absolutely my favorite!!