vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Some colours in our lives...
Do you know where it is?  "Burano" one of "Venise" island. My daughter just arrived from Venise and as usual gave me some of her pictures for my blog.
look at that flower on a red wall!
This is a clue for you ...I will show you the present I recieved tomorow!
More pictures to come...

6 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful! You daughter has an eye for the camera, indeed. Color everywhere, and I'm looking forward to seeing your present!
Maureen

Diane a dit…

Oh my goodness, Catherine! The colors are amazing!!!
Hugs, Diane

June a dit…

So beautiful Catherine! I just love seeing all the beautiful color on those buildings. Makes me smile.
hugs from here...

Catherine a dit…

So much beautiful color here today Catherine!

Happy Weekend to you!

xo Catherine

Lynne a dit…

Catherine,
I love your name, it was my grandmother's name and spelled the same way.

I noticed you recently signed as a follower of my blog. Thank you. I am fairly new to blogging, May. Yesterday, I ventured a bit with Picnik to do some changing, redesigning. I have plenty of help from some blogger friends and now I feel I am ready to venture on my own to make some changes. I hope you will stay with me.

I enjoyed your daughters photos of Venice. I was there a few years ago and some of the colorful buildings look familiar.

I look forward to getting to know you. Thanks again for your visit and follow.
Love, Lynne

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Superbes couleurs ! On irait bien y faire un tour ! Merci. Bisous et bonne journée