samedi 24 septembre 2011

What did I get from Venice? A lace hand made (in Burano) table mat, old postcards and Amaretti!
I love their fabulous taste!
These old poscards reminds me of the week I spent there 22 years ago! I hope i will be able to return  to this magical place.
I love them all, but especally the lace table mat. www.laceinvenice.com ( la Perla gallery) Beautiful weekend, the weather here is fine!

9 commentaires:

Leslie a dit…

What a beautiful shop! We have some historic towns nearby that are filled with those kinds of quaint little shops ~ you're making me want to sluff out in this rain and visit some.
Have a great day.

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Lovely things.....I love old postcards from a time long ago! there something so romantic about them!

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such beautiful things, and yes, the lace table mat is to be treasured. What a generous daughter you have!
Maureen

Red Rose Alley a dit…

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'Household Harmony'. Your photos are so pretty, colorful, and full of life!! I love the old pictures that are shown here and the women on your side bar. You have so many treasures that are beautiful too. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your elegant photos. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Lovely shop and the photos are beautiful. I love Venice. Just the other day I was looking through photos of when I went there a few years back.

Hugs

Nezzy a dit…

What wonderful treasures I spy in that beautiful shop. Thanks for lettin' us take a peek!

God bless ya and have a most fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :o)

Julie Harward a dit…

Hi there, you always find the prettiest things...just lovely! :D

Pétales de fées a dit…

Des trésors de douceur ! Bonbons tendres, joli napperon et ancienne photo composent une atmosphère qui te ressemble.
Bisous et belle semaine à toi !

@nne a dit…

belles trouvailles! @nne