vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Inspiration and flower crochet patterns

Today, some pictures from " Vie à la campagne" magazine, inspiration for a bedroom.
and now some crochet flowers'patterns for you. I am doing these ones at the moment.
( you may click on picture to enlarge)
(60 fleurs au crochet,éditions  ESI) 
Today, I will be busy! doing housework, visit my friends at the nursing home and do some crochet with them go and meet my son at the train station coming back from Paris for the weekend. I will come to say hello on your blogs tonight! Have a good day. Some more crochet flowers next time
A place to visit "www.dejeunersurlherbe.fr"

7 commentaires:

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Bon courage pour cette grosse journée. Bisous

Silvia a dit…

Have a good week end.Today I return to work, I am very sad,
Kiss Silvia

It's me a dit…

What a great magazine !!..enjoy a happy weekend love from me.....xxx...

It's me a dit…

What a great magazine !!..enjoy a happy weekend love from me.....xxx...

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) a dit…

Oh the two flowers turned out great! Enjoy your son's visit!
Hugs and have a lovely weekend.

Diane a dit…

Pretty, Catherine!!!
Hugs,
Diane

Gilda - Sweet sweet home a dit…

Je vous souhaite une fantastique W.E. Gilda