mercredi 14 septembre 2011

I was given this small vase last week and i love it, it is simple and makes the roses look at their best.
i  love "Pierre de Ronsard"



11 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

tes roses sont adorables! bien à toi, @nne

millefeuilles a dit…

Bonjour!

I have come to your delightful blog via Madelief. I live near Tours although before I lived for several years in Normandy.

I love Ronsard and his rose too. Infact I created a baby cardigan named The Poet's Rose which I posted on my blog a few weeks ago.

I shall be back!

Heidi a dit…

Dear Catherine, how are you?
I missed you so much, you, your blog, your beautiful pictures and flowers.
I stayed away from the net for more than a month, but today I read all your previous posts, and I love it all.
I hope you feel better now.
I love Pierre de Ronsard roses, the first rose plant I buyed (about 15 years ago) was a Pierre de Ronsard for my mother's garden, it was beautiful.
What a pity she changed home...
Kisses and hugs,
Heidi

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a beautiful vase...I've never seen anything like that before...how different! It certainly does display your roses beautifully ...such gorgeous roses too. I hope your day has been a good one so far.
Maura :)

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh beautiful roses.
the purple one is a dream.
How you doing? Do you feel better now?
Happy day
Yolanda

a perfect day i here on your muzic
i wish it is!

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Vraiment magnifique ! Tout ! Bisous et très bonne soirée

June a dit…

Catherine your little vase is perfect for such gorgeous roses as yours. I loved the purple roses you showed in your last post...oh what a glorious color!!!
I'm in love with your teapot covered in roses too.
sending hugs your way...

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

What beautiful little vase! Your roses look perfect in it.

Lieve groet, Madelief x

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

Beautiful vase...

Celestial Charms a dit…

Hi Catherine,
I have a thing for teapots, and this one is very beautiful. I bet tea drawn from that pot, must taste wonderful! :)
Maureen

Friolina Fancy Designs a dit…

the little vase is lovely but even more beautiful are your roses, i love roses, the most romantic flowers, and the tea pot is very pretty too