mercredi 21 septembre 2011

I have one of this "un bol" full of fresh coffee every morning and I found that one yesterday.
I love this vintage one, love the strawberries.
I love "Camée" and I found this ring.
Autumn mushrooms and Victoria magazine. It's time for a nice cup of coffee...See you soon.

13 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Lovely ring! Enjoy your coffee.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Jackie a dit…

Hi Catherine we are enjoying our stay in Rouen.Have seen some lovely items to buy but haven't been tempted yet. The b&b have some lovely pieces of silver and some great pictures!! Love your strawberry bowl. Hope you are fully recovered. Love Jackie usually in Surrey UK but a day or so more in France.

Celestial Charms a dit…

What a beautiful strawberry bowl, the colors are so very vibrant. Have a wonderful day!
Maureen

le ciel flamand a dit…

lovely findings, I really like the mushrooms!

Heather a dit…

You certainly found some wonderful things! I simply adore the toadstool ornaments. I am quite jealous!

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh so nice! The cameé and the mushrooms i love them.
Your nice autumn post is wunderful!!
Happy week
Yolanda

Friolina Fancy Designs a dit…

pretty pictures i love the cameo ring and that necklace is beautiful, i have one very similar, except mine is not antique

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Tu trouves toujours des merveilles. J'ai du mal avec le bol mais j'aime les pièces de dentelles, la bague camée et le cœur. Bisous et bonne soirée

La Vie Quotidienne a dit…

Oh...you found more great things. Wish I was there to have a cup of coffee with you.(-:

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh I have the same "bol" and I love a cup of tea with!!!!
Have a nice day.

Hausfrau a dit…

Love the strawberry bowl! I just received my Victoria magazine, too.

Diane a dit…

Catherine, that is a beautiful and cheerful looking bowl!!

Hugs, Diane

@nne a dit…

à bientôt! @nne