mardi 6 septembre 2011

I found this fruit bowl in a charity shop a long time ago and i use it for cakes (especally rice puddings with crème Anglaise) and for fruits.
The pattern looks like wild roses? What do you think?
I love the colour blue and particularly this vase.
This rose is coming from my garden, but i totally forgot the name of it...
This is a moka cup and saucer i found in an antique shop, it has a nice mother of pearl color.
I love the patterns and colour of my blue vase. I have some very ancient ones which belong to my granparents and they will be in a next post. These vases are Art Deco and huge ones!
I will try to go walking this afternoon with one of my dogs, but the weather here is not very encouraging! rainny days! Well, i wish you a beautiful Tuesday and hope you're having fine weather.

10 commentaires:

Rosetta a dit…

Bellissimi questi toni di bianco e blu!Bene abbinati con la frutta di stagione!Adorabili anche le rose!Rosetta

polkadotpeticoat a dit…

I love the cake plate Catherine. I have started walking this Fall and it seems you will have a lovely day and then 4 days of rain. So glad your feeling better and back home!

Liz a dit…

Love the cup and saucer - beautiful! The plate is so pretty too!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

I love that gorgeous platter you found! Pretty pics Catherine, lovely post too!

It's me a dit…

It is raining a lot too here.....o my....the wind blow over the house.....it is autumn !!...love from me...xxx..

Marie-Ange a dit…

Il fait encore très chaud ...
J'aime ton compotier et ses fruits d'automne, ta façon poétique d'illuminer tes roses.
Gros bisous
Marie-Ange

helena frontini a dit…

Encore des roses pour mon grand plaisir!

@nne a dit…

belle ambiance! bonne journée! @nne

Claudine brodeuse de perles a dit…

Superbe coupe. Belle finesse des dessins ! J'adore. Bisous

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

We could use your rain Catherine! Even though our temperatures have cooled off bit (around 27C) we still have not received rain in our area. Other parts of Kansas have received rain but for some reason it just goes around us! I LOVE your cake stand...I used to have one years ago but I have been looking at them again lately. One day I'll buy one and put a glass dome on it...I love them! Yours is gorgeous. Have a wonderful afternoon my friend.
Maura :)